Mira provides physiotherapy using McKenzie approach and Osteopathic principles and techniques, which combined with her extensive experience and training gives her treatments ‘an edge’. It is not a rare occasion that her patients respond very favourable in the short period of time. This applies best to patients who are willing to thoroughly follow Mira’s instructions.
Mira has the most success treating patients suffering from back and neck pain, as well as patients suffering from shoulder and knee pain and pain radiating to the hip or down the leg.
During the assessment and course of the treatment of your condition:
- Mira considers all the factors having impact on your condition, ie your medical history, your activity and job stresses, as well as mind- body relationship More
- Assesses environmental factors to determine their influence to the creation of your dysfunction and gives you simple solutions how to overcome them
- Educates on what you could do to speed up your recovery, as well as to maintain your progress and prevent future injuries from reoccurring.
- Explains the reasons which lead to the development of your condition and reasons for using a specific treatment techniques
- Prescribes a unique and individualized exercise program designed to your specific needs and goals in order for you to further benefit from the treatment
- Performs manual “hands-on” therapy to release restrictions and tension within your body and restore and improve the circulation of fluids within your body (blood, lymph) and transportation on nerve impulses so that your body can resume its natural ability to self heal.
- Mira places a great emphasis on the role of core stability muscles in the development and treatment of any dysfunction within your body.
By getting you involved in your treatment, Mira is assisting you to activate your body’s natural resources and ability to heal itself.
If your body is telling you that something is not right, listen to it. The longer it goes untreated, the longer it takes to get better and heal.
We are highly committed to your success, well being and health and will do our absolute best to enable you to regain and exceed the function of your body.