We are excited to announce that we joined humanitarian campaign “Helping hands for kids education” supported by charitable organization Mali svet Kanada, to help raise funds for the children in need to help them build brighter future.
We are offering 50% discount of our services: Intro Osteopathic visit ($40) and Naturopathic consult ($50) to the first 20 people that sign up*
Fee is a cash only and cannot be used for insurance reimbursement as all proceeds will be directly donated. Call us @ 905.916.1660. Please, specify that you’re calling re: Helping Hands for Bozic campaign.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is a form of medicine, dating from the XIX century, where hands are used to diagnose and treat. It is based on in depth knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics and physiology. Using very gentle ‘hands on’ approach, osteopathic treatment balances out altered biomechanics, improves flow of the nerve impulses, blood, lymph and CSF, resulting in synchronization between organ systems and enabling normal physiology to resume and restore health.
- Very effective because it searches for and treats the ROOT CAUSE of the problem
- Helps with many conditions:
- – musculoskeletal, fascial, nervous, digestive,reproductive, cardiovascular
- – sports,accident or work related injury
- – preventative: to maintain or improve your current health
- Suitable for all ages – from babies and children,to adults and elderly
- Gentle and safe ‘hands on’ techniques
*First come, first served. Cash payments only. For services booked until Jan 31, 2019.